Monday, June 29, 2015

Professional Hopes and Goals!

Image result for success
I hope that someday everyone will have access to a great education. This includes having equal access to resources that help aide in education like technology. Working with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds and different neighborhoods has shed a light unequal access to resources. 

One goal I would like to set for the early childhood field related to issues of diversity, equity, and social justice requiring a course on anti-bias education with in the yearly service training required by most center based programs. I believe this will help remind teachers to put their best foot forward in this area. 

At the end of this course of I would like to thank my colleagues for sharing personal experiences, thoughts, ideas and feedback. This course went extremely fast! I wish we could have had more time together but we all know the next class has already started. Best of luck to you all! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment